Rpmlint does not like my license

Igshaan Mesias igshaan.mesias at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 21:42:24 UTC 2009

Hi Everyone

I've packaged the M+ collection of fonts. I've not yet submitted a
review because I am unsure about what to label the 'License' tag in spec
file given its authors have simply put the license as follows:

http://mplus-fonts.sourceforge.jp/mplus-outline-fonts/index-en.html#license

"These fonts are free softwares.
Unlimited permission is granted to use, copy, and distribute it, with or
without modification, either commercially and noncommercially.
THESE FONTS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY."

The following page notes the license as being "mplus", however, rpmlint
will not like this, so my question is, should I leave the 'License' tag
in the spec file as Mplus and let rpmlint moan, or do I change to
something it likes? if so what do I change it to?

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Licensing:Fonts

--
Igshaan Mesias <igshaan.mesias at gmail.com>