Re: "Problems detected in the oldstandard-sfd-fonts rawhide package!"

Le Sam 31 octobre 2009 11:15, Nicolas Mailhot a écrit :

> Le Sam 31 octobre 2009 10:57, TK009 a écrit :
>>
>> Running FC_DEBUG=256 against ns-tiza gives me a list of about 50 scripts. Is
>> list that size normal?
>
> Many latin scripts use ASCII + one or two additional glyphs. If tiza's author
> drawed basic latin (=ascii) only, I wouldn't be surprised the list was very
> long.
>
> It means that Tiza could almost be used, but not quite, by a lot of people.
> This is a shame. Please relay it to the font author

Of course please only relay elements of the form

foo(2) { 1e34 1e35 }

foo(0) means the coverage for foo is complete
foo(big number) means the coverage is incomplete, but you should not bother
upstream with something that needs a large effort (big number glyphs) on their
part.

--
Nicolas Mailhot