[Fedora-fr-list] Re: [Ambassadors] Fedora Project Sign for GITEX Demo Pod

Hi Hisham,

I'm afraid you're more likely to find help translating your GITEX
material in French on the dedicated French Fedora lists (also this is
the height of summer vacations right now)

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents/GITEX

--
Nicolas Mailhot