Fedora's Games

Victor Skovorodnikov vic_sk at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 15 20:47:02 UTC 2006

Hi,

 I am currently developing a 2D shooter game called "Maximum Destruction".  I am in the process of obtaining a license from an original developer of images from Star Control 2 game.  Once I get the license and polish up my game, it will be ready for packaging in Fedora's "extras".  The game can be reviewed/downloaded at:

 www.victorsk.webhop.org

 I welcome any feedback on how to improve/extend it's playability.

 Thank you,
 Victor.