Tremulous: The best free software game ever?

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 21:47:31 UTC 2006

On Fri, 2006-07-14 at 17:07 +0200, Hans de Goede wrote:

> Wart wrote:

> > Thanks for the tip!  I'm working on a spec file now.
> >
> > There is a problem with the licensing for some of the textures (see
> > below).  Does "other non-commercial applications" imply that commercial
> > applications are prohibited?  And does Fedora count as "Bulk
> > redistribution"?

It seems to my perspective that the injunction is against any one
ripping the graphics for a commercial application ($$$) for distribution
not against distributing the package as a whole without modification.
That's my 2 cents. At a 100 megs it's a big sucker! Dnloading it now,
getting the whole enchilada. Ric