game data packages

Warren Togami wtogami at redhat.com
Thu May 4 22:01:59 UTC 2006

Hans de Goede wrote:

> I think we need to think this one over a bit more. For now I'm just
> going along with raidem-music with %{?dist}, I want to get that of my
> todo list. Then we can take our time to come up with something sane for
> this.
>
> We might as well include packages in the discussion were upstream
> doesn't split content and engine and we want to split these.

For the noarch data package that is the same in content between dists,
go ahead and go distless for now.  Send me requests directly, and I will
*copy* the entire signed package from one dist tree to another.  So you
build it once and it will be replicated.  We will need to formalize this
process sometime later.

"make tag" failing on multiple branches is not a big problem if they are
identical in content.

Warren Togami
wtogami at redhat.com