FreeSCI

Jon Ciesla limb at jcomserv.net
Fri Apr 27 12:44:11 UTC 2007

I may do that.  I've found another location with several games, all free,
at least as in beer, but with no licensing.  http://scicommunity.com  One
of the games makes reference to the program used for development (SCI
Studio, Windows only) being open source.  A visit to the site indicated
that the program is Public Domain and the game LockerGnome Quest is
"Freeware".  the game also comes with the source SCI files.

If I can get some sort of license text added to the package, would this
qualify?

If not, I can certainly submit FreeSCI to Dribble.

--
novus ordo absurdum