FreeSCI

Jon Ciesla limb at jcomserv.net
Mon Apr 30 14:03:18 UTC 2007

Sure.  I downloaded the source:

http://www.agidev.com/dl_files/nagi/nagi_src_-_2002-11-14.tar.gz

Untarred into a new folder foo.  In foo/src I rtan make -f Makefile.linux
as indicated by the docs included, and the website.

I get:

gcc -O2  -fwritable-strings -Wall -Winline -Wshadow -Wstrict-prototypes
-DRAD_LINUX -DRAD_WARN -c base.c -o base.o
cc1: error: unrecognized command line option "-fwritable-strings"
make: *** [base.o] Error 1

If I comment out this or other flags, I get other warnings. I am running
patched FC6 with SDL-devel installed.

I'll RPM this once I can get it built from source.

--
novus ordo absurdum