Star Trek

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 07:48:20 UTC 2007

Wow! I found an original text version of Star Trek, "Super Star
Trek" (SST) that is a teeny tiny little 68k tar file... remember cp/m
sized files? This is it! It plays well, just as I remember it. <sighs>
The file is at: http://almy.us/sst.html

Also, I found an abandoned Linux project named "Star Trek, The Neutral
Zone" at: http://tnz2.cateia.com/ that the author says on this project
home page that he's giving it up to open source. It's about 3 1/2 megs
and openGL. I'm dnloading it now to check out.

What's a game DVD without a good Star Trek? <grins> Ric

http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/oar