Fedora games Live CD?

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl
Tue Oct 9 19:53:45 UTC 2007

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> Hans de Goede wrote:
>

>>> It is still very early but I am working on a Xfce spin too.
>>>
>>> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/RahulSundaram/XfceLive
>>>

>> Cool!
>>
>> Couldn't we use that as a start then, without for example the broswer,
>> mail client, office apps, etc.
>
> We could but the Xfce kickstart itself needs to be derived from the base
>  OS desktop kickstart file instead of duplicating it like it does now.
> If you want to do that, it would get me both the Xfce spin as well as
> games live cd.

I'm afraid I simply don't have the time for that, between getting some kernel
drivers ready for the 2.6.24 merge window, the full steam rolling CCRMA
packages integration with the AudioCreation SIG and a successful starting up of
rpmfusion all my time is spend (most of it spend twice).

Regards,

Hans