Music for games

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Tue Aug 19 13:57:57 UTC 2008

Chris Norman wrote:
> On Tue, 2008-08-19 at 15:50 +0300, Nicu Buculei wrote:
>>
>> Just a thought (unrelated to the Games list): how about a sound theme
>> for the Fedora desktop, to go along with the graphic theme in
>> personalizing the Fedora experience?
>
> What do you mean??? Sounds interesting.

A full set of sound events to accompany the various events happening on
the desktop (login, logout, application start/close, error message, etc.)

See here: http://0pointer.de/blog/projects/sixfold-announcement.html -
the part about "The freedesktop Sound Theme".

If you are interested in this I invite you to the fedora-art-list where
you may find other people interested on helping with it.