Music for games

Chris Norman chris.norman4 at ntlworld.com
Wed Aug 27 15:30:07 UTC 2008

On Wed, 2008-08-27 at 11:21 +0200, Miriam Ruiz wrote:
> Hi Hans and Chris,
>
> The Debian Games Team is following your steps in this, and fully
> supports your efforts. If you need or want any help from us at any
> point, just ask. We'd be very glad to do as much as we can.

Unfortunately, my firewire mixer that I usually use has just gone back
to Maudio for repare, so I will not be music making for about a week at
the least, but it will be a top priority job when I get it back. In the
mean time, if someone could tell me where to get the blobwars sources,
then I can get my ideas roling.

I don't know what mod tracker music is, and I can only do music in wave
or mp3 format, I will need to give it someone else for conversion.

HTH.

Chris Norman <chris.norman4 at ntlworld.com>