Re: Simcity released under GPL

Miriam Ruiz wrote:
2008/1/13, Hans de Goede <j w r degoede hhs nl>:
Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Hi

Just FYI.

http://weblogs.asp.net/bsimser/archive/2008/01/10/simcity-source-code-released-to-the-wild-let-the-ports-begin.aspx

Hi,

I already saw this, but this indeed is interested I'm considering taking a shot
a packaging this, but currently I'm very busy with other stuff, so if someone
else wants to package just drop a note to this list to avoid doing double work
and go for it!

I'm planning to start packaging it for Debian Games Team, maybe we
should try to cooperate in what is possible? (license checks,
manpages, patches and so)

Refer

http://blog.kagesenshi.org/2008/01/original-simcity-gpled-as-micropolis.html

Rahul