Games Live Spin

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl
Fri Jun 13 08:17:02 UTC 2008

Hi,

I finally got around to looking at the games dvd kickstart file. Since it was
last updated we've packaged lots of new games, so I've attached an updated
version. Unfortunately I don't have the diskspace overhere (only a 40 GB hd) to
test it.

You might need to update the "part / --size 8000" line to make the root
partition bigger for it to build. Also I would really like to keep this within
the size of a single layer dvd, so if it gets over that we need to drop some
stuff. The first thing to drop would be vegastrike, which ways in at a nifty
350 MB.

I've attached a new .ks and a diff from the previous one.

Thanks & Regards,

Hans