Re: SMCE

Hans de Goede wrote:
Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Hi,

http://www.secretmaryo.org/wiki/index.php?title=SMCE

Mentions that they are looking for input from Fedora on what needs to be changed. Hans, have you tried to contact them?

I have in the past, I'll ask Spot to contact them directly, I always like to keep communications lines short.

Correction, I've mailed them myself pointing them too:
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-games-list/2008-January/msg00055.html

If they show willingness to address all issues raised there I'll put them in contact with Spot.

Regards,

Hans