LinCity

I'm not joining the list because this will be a one-time request.

I would like to request that the original LinCity game be added as an optional package.

Why? Well, although the LinCity-NG game has nice graphics and animation, it only runs good on a newer, high-end machine but on my almost 7 year old 1 Ghz PIII machine *AND* my 3 year old laptop it is impossible to play due to its extremely sluggish graphics. For those of us who will not be upgrading computer hardware anytime within the next half-of-a-decade or longer, this version of the game simply is not an option. The original version of the game, LinCity, runs extremely better and does not have this nasty problem.

Sincerely,
Bradley Pursley