Re: RFC: A truly cross-distro game packaging list (was: Re: Chromium BSU upstream developers needed!)

On Tue, Mar 18, 2008 at 10:53 AM, Jordà Polo <jorda ettin org> wrote:

>  Also, note that BerliOS doesn't support new games or game-related
>  projects anymore. They rejected Wesnoth a few years ago because it was a
>  game, and they have rejected other games too[1].

Thanks!

It seems freedesktop is the place to go, unless someone would prefer
lists d.o.t cross-distro d.o.t org (obfuscated a tad to prevent archive
spiders from thinking this is worthwhile to reg & if anyone grabs that
before we reach consensus here, expect to be lart'ed)

Richard