[Fwd: rpms/bsd-games/devel bsd-games.spec,1.17,1.18]

SL Baur steve at xemacs.org
Thu Oct 9 05:07:25 UTC 2008

(I've put this off for too long and I don't want someone
deleting them again).

With regards to the bsd-games packages, I've seen that
you picked up playfields for Ed James' ATC that I posted to
net.sources.games.

I wish to affirm to that I posted those playfields from a
TRW address (I think it was before trw.com was registered)
and that I did indeed release them in the public domain,
which was intended to mean that you can use them under
any license you wish.

The fields in question are:
/usr/share/bsd-games/atc/OHare
/usr/share/bsd-games/atc/airports

I think I also did crosshatch and Tic-Tac-Toe, or at least
one of the two.

I recommend adding airports5 and airports4 playfields
by using the using the airports playfield with `update = 5;'
and `update = 4;' lines respectively.

And yes, even in the days of World of Warcraft, I still
enjoy a game of ATC every now and then.

Do you need me to sign something for OHare and airports
so that there is never again a question of origin and license?

-sb