Re: Maelstrom is now blocked in rawhide...

Hi,

On 12/21/2009 04:50 PM, Bruno Wolff III wrote:
On Mon, Dec 21, 2009 at 12:24:51 +0100,
   Hans de Goede<j w r degoede hhs nl>  wrote:
Spot,

Any progress on this, the rpmfusion version has been approved,
CVS created, etc. So if Maelstrom has to go to rpmfusion after all
I can push it there in no time.

It's back in rawhide now. I thimk Tom replaced the Ren and Stimpy sounds
with help from someone else.

Ah, good, thanks. I've cancelled the rpmfusion review request.

Regards,

Hans