Help pick art work for the games spin page

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Tue Oct 13 03:08:02 UTC 2009

The design team is creating new web pages for the various spins and is
requesting some sample art work. (Take a look at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Website_redesign_2009/Mockups/Spins.fpo
for more information.) I am wondering if someone here can recommend some
artwork from games that is interesting and/or includes some Fedora themes.
Barring any suggestions my inclination is to use something from Wesnoth
as that has pretty good artwork and the maps should look interesting,
though perhaps are a bit too complicated for the intended use.