[Fedora-haskell-list] welcome

Hi,

Welcome to the Fedora Haskell List of the Fedora Haskell SIG.

I thought it would be useful to have a list for discussion related to haskell in Fedora and a forum for communication for our SIG.

I have added this list to some of the current review bugs, but the idea is not to have this list flooded with bugzilla mails: if it gets too overwhelming perhaps we need to rethink that or even great a separate list for bugs.

I guess the main initial focus should be agreeing on the packaging guidelines that Yaakov has started to draft and at the same starting to review some of the current submitted packages to test the draft.

Jens