[Fedora-haskell-list] haskell-sig pseudo-user in FAS

Jens Petersen petersen at redhat.com
Mon Nov 10 01:22:52 UTC 2008

We now have a haskell-sig pseudo-user in the Fedora Accounts System to make it easier to track fedora haskell bugs.

I am going to add it to the CC field of all the current haskell packages so that bugs will get CC to this list automatically and so will be seen by the SIG.

This might be a good time to ask again if people feel we have too much bugzilla traffic on the list instead of email discussion.  If people feel that way we could also make a fedora-haskell-bugs list for the bugzilla traffic.  Thoughts?

Jens