[Fedora-haskell-list] Platform support update: a little review help needed

Bryan O'Sullivan bos at serpentine.com
Wed Aug 12 22:06:19 UTC 2009

Hi, folks -

I've written a section for the wiki page describing our support for the
Haskell Platform:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Haskell_SIG#Haskell_Platform_support

I just filed 4 review requests for the last 4 unpackaged libraries that we
need to have in order to support the HP. They should all be by-the-numbers
affairs: if any of you has cycles to review them, I'd really really
appreciate it. It would be great to announce that Fedora has complete HP
support in time for ICFP at the end of this month.

I'm also thinking of writing an umbrella package so that you can just run
"yum -y install ghc-platform" and get everything you need in one shot. What
would people think of that?

Cheers,
Bryan.