[Fedora-haskell-list] rebuilds for ghc-6.10.4

Jens Petersen petersen at redhat.com
Thu Jul 23 00:11:39 UTC 2009

Since we now have 6.10.4 in rawhide it means we have to make a conscious
decision to rebuild all the libraries before the F12 Alpha freeze
(currently 4 Aug).

You should be getting nag mails from buildsys about it already...
Please rebuild your libaries by the end of next week to make
sure we have working ghc in F12Alpha.  With the newest macros
it should just require bumping release, adding a changelog,
committing and push to koji.

I am too busy to do it all myself this time,
but will try at least to do mine over the weekend.

Thanks, Jens