[Fedora-i18n-list] Greek / Latin 319 keyboard

Hello all,

These are kbd and xkb maps for the greek/latin 319 keyboard that I
have on my IBM Thinkpad T23 (type 2647-4MG). It resembles nordic
maps, but with some differences. This keyboard supports most ISO
symbols: plusminus, onehalf, sterling, not sign, degrees, single
quotes, double angle quotes, broken bar, two and three superior,
periodcentered, macron, the euro and accents (acute, diaeresis).
I have also seen this "319" layout on some external PS/2 keyboards
as well.

These are alpha versions, send any comments back to me. License: GPL

Leonidas Vomvoridis