[Fedora-i18n-list] IIIMF inpinyin: Punctuations

Lawrence Lim llim at redhat.com
Tue Feb 24 03:04:57 UTC 2004

Hi Ling,
It is possible to have more than one LE installed for a single locale.
However, at present, there is a bug. It is not possible at present for
user to select the LE desired if more than one for the same locale exist.

Going back to the problem you encountered, I suspect you could be using
the newpy when those situation occured. May I suggest that you manually
remove  newpy LE by doing "rm /usr/lib/im/leif/newpy.so" and try again
so we are sure that it is inpinyin that is causing and we will fill a
bug against it.

Thanks,
Lawrence