[Fedora-i18n-list] Re: Japanese input _almost_ working in English FC2 (KDE)

morpheus morpheus at post.harvard.edu
Fri Jul 2 03:57:15 UTC 2004

Daniel,
Sorry I can't answer your questions on the Chinese side since I don't
use the Chinese input, only 日本語.
But I have had similar problems to you with the mode toggling off.  What
happens to me is usually if I go back and highlight existing text
intending to type/replace it, when I press space for the conversion it
only gives me romaji (roman character) options, instead of kana and
kanji options.  If I save, close the application and reload, it works
fine.
Has anyone else experienced this?
-jr