[Fedora-i18n-list] Re: Japanese input _almost_ working in English FC2 (KDE)

Colin Lau lau at cs.wisc.edu
Fri Jul 2 04:36:03 UTC 2004

Hello,

I'm also having some issues with getting Traditional Chinese input mode
to toggle. I started having this problem since I upgraded to the latest
IIim packages. Before that, I could easily turn on/off IME in Mozilla or
LICQ using Ctrl-Spacebar. Now I have to use the mouse to select the
language mode in the Gnome applet (Gnome輸入法切換器 1.0.1) to switch
between Chinese and English input in Mozilla. At this moment I am unable
to type Chinese in LICQ. Is there any special configuration I need to
perform to make it work as before?

Thanks,
Colin