[Fedora-i18n-list] language change

sada asd ng11980 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 24 08:16:08 UTC 2004

Hi ,

I use Fedora Core 2 and  kde 3.2 . I was able to
change the language settings of all kde apps. frm
english to spanish after including the
kde-i18n-spanish package. Also , I have set  the LANG
and enviornment variable to es_ES . The gtk based
applications doesn't show in spanish .They work when
they are run from terminal. But when I open a gtk
based  application from kde menu , they show in0
English. Is there any setting where I can get all the
applications ( including gtk ) to spanish .
Thanks.

Regards,
NG.