[Fedora-i18n-list] Japanese input _almost_ working in English FC2 (KDE)

James Ryan jamesr at totalinfosecurity.com
Tue Jun 29 15:26:04 UTC 2004

Still not working.  I get "Internet/Intranet Input Method" as a choice
when I right-click in Evolution, and it is selected by default, but when
I press CTRL-SPACE nothing happens.  I've tried a lot of other key
combinations as well...
Should canna also be installed and running?  It's not on the list of
required applications.  I do have iiimf-le-canna installed.
Also, in my processes, I have:

/usr/sbin/htt
htt_server -nodaemon

I remember seeing a post about something called httx...does that need to
be running and how do I run it?

-James