[Fedora-i18n-list] BUG: IIim stops converting after dialog is displayed in KDE

Akira TAGOH tagoh at redhat.com
Wed Oct 20 11:55:03 UTC 2004

>>>>> On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 07:11:29 -0400,
>>>>> "morpheus" == morpheus <morpheus at post.harvard.edu> wrote:

morpheus> Yes, httx is running, and XMODIFIERS is set.  I tried restarting konsole
morpheus> with LOCALE=ja_JP konsole but still doesn't work.  Is there a konsole
morpheus> configuration setting I need to make?

Ah, it's because ja_JP is an alias for ja_JP.eucJP. but httx
is running on ja_JP.UTF-8. you really need to run the
applications on the same locale to use with XIM.

#include <stdio.h>
#include <locale.h>
#include <langinfo.h>

int main(int argc, char **argv)