[Fedora-i18n-list] BUG: IIim stops converting after dialog is displayed in KDE

morpheus morpheus at post.harvard.edu
Fri Oct 22 16:52:17 UTC 2004

Hi, thanks for the help.  I have some additional questions and bugs to
report.
First, I don't see a script called "li" anywhere on my system.  I did a
find / -name li, and got two hits:
/usr/share/locale/l10n/li
/usr/share/locale/li
Both are directories. So, where do I run LANG=ja_JP.UTF-8 ./li from?
Also, I have a question.  When I type quickly in English I am constantly
accidentally hitting SHIFT-SPACE and activating Japanese input.
CTRL-SPACE also works...how do I turn off SHIFT-SPACE and leave only
CTRL-SPACE?
Finally, I have noticed what seems like a bug, as follows:
When running Open Office Writer:
When I press the HOME key, I get a settings menu, but there doesn't seem
to be a way to cancel this.  I tried ESC and many other keys.  I have to
turn off conversion to cancel it.  This doesn't happen in other programs
like Mozilla, Evolution or Quanta.

Thanks for the help.

James