[Fedora-i18n-list] Testing Simplified Chinese Input

Stephen Liu satimis at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 14 09:02:30 UTC 2004

Hi Leon,

Tks for your advice.

Now I can evoke Trad/Simplified Chinese Input
automatically after editing ~/.i18n as follow;

$ cat ~/.i18n
XIM=iiimf-le-xcin
LANG=zh_TW.UTF-8
LANG=zh_CN.UTF-8
XIM=htt

whenever login KDE Trad/Simplified Chinese.

Now I'm continue searching for a solution of applying
Cangjie Input with Simplified Chinese output OR
converting a Trad Chinese document to Simplified
Chinese.

Anyway lot of thanks for your advice and time spent.

B.R.
Stephen