[Fedora-i18n-list] BUG: IIim stops converting after dialog is displayed in KDE

morpheus morpheus at post.harvard.edu
Tue Sep 28 10:41:01 UTC 2004

I managed to reliably reproduce the bug with the romaji (see below).

Start a program from command line, such as:

$ LOCALE=ja_JP quanta

Inside quanta, the Japanese conversion works fine UNTIL you display a
dialog box (for example, do a search and replace, etc.).  After that,
instead of getting hiragana, you get romaji and no kanji conversion.

I'd like to install the latest stable release and try again. What is the
latest stable release and can you give me the URL to download it?

-jr

FYI - My environment:

iiimf-client-lib-11.4-60
iiimf-client-lib-devel-11.4-60