[Fedora-i18n-list] printing problem in FC3

Tina Chou chouy at ematters.com.tw
Tue Jun 28 07:12:41 UTC 2005

Hello,

1. The printer installation procedure you described work well on FC3 and FC4.  Thank you.
    However, my printer (Sharp AR-M550N) wasn't available, so I selected the generic
    PostScript driver.  This works, but I would like to use the PPD file provided by
    Sharp.  Can this Sharp printer be added to the list of available drivers?

2. Is there a way to add the printers in batch, using a script instead of the GUI?

thank you.

On Fri, 24 Jun 2005 12:54:35 +1000, Lawrence Lim wrote