[Fedora-i18n-list] Localization Process of REDHAT

मयंक जैन (Mayank Jain) mayank.gnu at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 07:36:26 UTC 2006

Hi Tahir,

I'm attaching a file "ur-phonetic.mim". You can save the file & type
the corresponding urdu character in the file?

Like if a line is like this...
("P" "")
You need to type the urdu character like
("P" "پ")

It will be of great help to Fedora community if you can update this
file with urdu key mappings.

If you face any problems, please let me know or you can contact me
(makuchaku) on #fedora-i18n on irc.freenode.net

Thanks,
Mayank