[Fedora-i18n-list] How to install language locales?

Nicolas Mailhot nicolas.mailhot at laposte.net
Mon Aug 7 12:12:11 UTC 2006

> Tahir Abdul Rauf Butt wrote:
>
>>                   I have installed Redhat 10, and when i installed the
>> redhat , I also checked Urdu language locales, but these are not
>> installed, now when i look in CDs there is no RPM for urdu locales.

You'll probably get a much better idea of today's Fedora capabilities by
installing a recent release like Fedora Core 5 or Fedora Core 6 Test 2
rather than old stuff like Red Hat Linux 10/Fedora Core 1 (you do realise
the project released 4 OS versions since RHL 10/FC 1, and is about to
release the 5th one?)

Even Fedora Legacy won't be maintaining Fedora Core 1 by the end of the month

Regards,

--
Nicolas Mailhot