[Fedora-i18n-list] SCIM - few input methods for Tradition Chinese

Tina Chou chouy at ematters.com.tw
Mon Feb 13 09:58:30 UTC 2006

Hi Fedora-i18n-list Team,

According to James, I need install necessary font to display chars for Nei Ma.
Will this font be included in FC5? (Please see his reply below.)

One more question. I found "Chinese support" from the FC5 test 2 installation
does not add:

 scim-tables-0.5.5-2
 scim-tables-chinese-0.5.5-2

Will they be added in the future?

Thanks a lot!!

On Fri, 10 Feb 2006 21:29:31 +0800, Zhe Su wrote