Re: How to input CJK fonts to the "leave a message"?

Jens Petersen さんは書きました:
hanpingtian gmail com wrote:
I think it will be good to be able to input CJK fonts to the "leave
message" window of locked screen. Is there a method to active SCIM
when X-window be locked?

I *think* it would require running scim (IM) from gdm.

Errm, rather gnome-screensaver probably.

Could you file a request (RFE) for this in bugzilla, please?

I guess the main concern might be if it is acceptable to run SCIM there or not. It would probably need either a restricted or hidden SCIM toolbar so that anyone could not change your SCIM settings, etc, while the display is locked.

Jens