[Fedora-i18n-list] Call for a Fedora I18n meeting

Jens Petersen petersen at redhat.com
Mon Jun 25 08:09:28 UTC 2007

We are thinking that it would be a good to have a meeting of
the Fedora I18n project to discuss various technical issues openly.

Some of the things to discuss include:

- installation package defaults
- input method desktop defaults and configuration (xinput/im-chooser)
- renaming of fonts-* to reflect upstream projects
- adding a IM package group?

If you are interested in joining this discussion please reply and let us
know when you would prefer the meetings and also any potential agenda
items.  Obviously it is going to be hard to find a time that is good for
everyone all the time so we might try alternating between morning and
evening in East Asia to give people in other regions some chance to
participate also.

I would like to have the first meeting in #fedora-i18n on Freenode
this week.

Jens
--
Jens Petersen