[Fedora-i18n-list] smolt

Josep Puigdemont josep.puigdemont at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 08:37:45 UTC 2007

Hi George,

El dl 05 de 03 del 2007 a les 10:41 +0400, en/na George Machitidze va
escriure:
> Hi Josep,
>
> rpm -ql firstboot|grep locale
> rpm -ql smolt-firstboot|grep locale
> What's your language?

It's Catalan.
firstboot is 100% translated for Catalan, the problem is with smolt, and
particularly the smolt module in firstboot, which is in another
repository and it is not yet translated.
It seems, though, that the problem is going to be solved soon, allowing
translators access to fedora infrastructure's repo.

/Josep