Tajik Language PO/POT files

Victor Ibragimov victor.ibragimov at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 11:24:46 UTC 2008

To Whom It May Concern,

Looks like the first-step requirements to start a Tajik team for Fedora
localization is successfully completed.
Can anybody of Fedora Localization Community so kindly provide a
detailed guidance on how to better start the translations and commit PO
files, adding the Tajik language (tg) to next Fedora release.

Thanks for assistance to get it started!

Victor.
-------
Tajik Team of Fedora Localization Project

---------PREVIOUSE MESSAGE---------

To Whom It May Concern,

The account to start localization of Fedora into Tajik Language has been
created.
I would highly appreciate for having someone sponsor the "tajikfedora"
membership in the |cvsl10n| group and get it approved.

Thanks in advance,

Victor.
-------
Tajik Team of Fedora Localization Project

---------PREVIOUSE MESSAGE---------

Hi,

My name is Victor Ibragimov, a lead translator and co-ordinator for
Tajik KDE Team. I would like to be a co-ordinator of Tajik language for
Fedora.
Hope my KDE experience will be a great asset for Fedora Localization and
Internationalization Project.

Regards,
Victor.