[Fwd: scim problem in f8]

Caius Carlos Chance cchance at redhat.com
Wed Mar 19 01:44:23 UTC 2008

Hi leemayee,

This is Caius from Red Hat Engineering Team. Firstly, I would like to
thank for your kindly report of the issue.

To clarify which Input Method you used, could you please capture the
screenshot with the SCIM toolbar? Chewing is another Zu Yin module and
there is another input method called "Zu Yin" in SCIM.

I need to check it out with authors after hearing the reply from you.

Best Regards,
Caius Chance