Various ibus issues

I intend on filing bugs on this, but here are a few quick things I found.

• BUG: Switch F-10: imsettings switch from SCIM to ibus, gnome-panel crashed and restarted itself. Difficult to reproduce.

• BUG: ibus-anthy sends errant ENTER key during kanji candidate
       selection
  ∘ tomboy bullet example: start with prompt after an empty bullet
  ∘ nihongo > SPACE > ENTER (sent to application) > ENTER (commit
    candidate selection)

• BUG: Switch from SCIM to ibus, scim's icon remains in the notification area. (SCIM to ibus works though.)

• QUESTION: When you switch between ibus and SCIM with imsettings, you need to restart the desktop application for it to work. Is this expected?

Warren Togami
wtogami redhat com