Tested: ibus-anthy

UTUMI Hirosi utuhiro78 at yahoo.co.jp
Wed May 13 11:16:55 UTC 2009

Hi,

I got the mail from Adam Williamson,
//
Hi, guys - hope you don't mind me mailing you about this :)
Fedora's running a Test Day this Thursday (er, think U.S. time,
roughly...) for iBus, the new input system intended to replace SCIM.
//
so I've tested ibus on testday-20090512-x86_64.iso.

[Results]
User: utumi
Keyboard: jp
Desktop: GNOME
Desktop Language: en
Activation: OK
Input method: anthy

Application:
abiword (OK)
firefox (OK)
gedit (OK)
gnome-terminal (OK)

[Notes]
fedora live cd doesn't include qt3/qt4 apps,
so I didn't test them.

I don't want to send "Telephone Number" and "Postal Address"
only for editing fedora wiki,
so I post this mail to fedora-i18n-ml. :-)

[fedora's anthy package]
(This is not a bug of ibus.)
Tagoh-san added extra dictionaries to anthy,
but he removed some special numbers.
Mandriva: anthy-mandriva.png (see the attached files)
Fedora: anthy-fedora.png

I think some users need them.

Regards,
Hirosi