[Fedora-ia64-list] Problems with Fedora core 4 on itanium.

Andreas Hirstius Andreas.Hirstius at cern.ch
Thu Aug 18 17:12:01 UTC 2005

I forgot to mention, that the kernel got stuck with enabled
CONFIG_PNPACPI during the init of the serial ports:

it looked like this (not the actual output, but it's simliar,the irqs
were 49 and 50):

ttyS0 at MMIO 0xff5e0000 (irq = 59) is a 16550A
ttyS1 at MMIO 0xff5e2000 (irq = 60) is a 16550A
 ...and stuck