[Fedora-ia64-list] GNOME broken!

maschino at jouy.inra.fr maschino at jouy.inra.fr
Mon Jan 16 23:31:20 UTC 2006

Hi,

The updates from January 14th broke GNOME. When starting a GNOME session, I can
see the plain blue color background (that's below the Fedora Core image) and
the cross mouse cursor for a few seconds and I'm back to the console. rhgb no
more works, so it may be a general GTK2 problem (from the look'n feel, I think
rhgb uses GTK2). I don't think the whole X Window system is affected since I
can manually start X with /etc/X11/X :0 without a problem.

Is there anybody out there experiencing the same problem?

Cheers,

   Émeric