Re: [Fedora-ia64-list] GNOME session broken again

> With today's updates, I can't log in my GNOME session again. Once entered my
> login and password at the GDM screen, I'm only getting the blue background
> screen (without the Fedora background image) with a black mouse cursor.

    <snip>

I just finished performing regression tests: the faulty package is
xorg-x11-xinit-1.0.2-7.fc6.ia64.rpm

No problem with previous xorg-x11-xinit-1.0.2-6.fc6.ia64.rpm

I'll post a message on the fedora devel list to check whether this issue is
general or ia64-specific.

Hope this helps,

   Émeric