Re: [Fedora-ia64-list] F8 for ia64 now available

John L. Bass wrote:

	"The mindset is doing the right thing."

Yes, you're absolutely right John -- _you_ should do the right thing:

1.  You should report bugs.
2.  We will fix them in the next release.
3. If you want a previous OS release, you can backport them into that release and respin using pungi.

That does not equate with

1.  You report a bug.
2. We spend precious time and resources (which we don't have) respinning a previous OS release and ignoring upstream.
3.  We fall further behind.

Doug's efforts are far better spent automating as much of the rawhide builds as he can do ATM.

P.