[Fedora-ia64-list] F8 for ia64 now available

Prarit Bhargava prarit at redhat.com
Tue Dec 11 02:35:12 UTC 2007

John L. Bass wrote:

> 	"The mindset is doing the right thing."

Yes, you're absolutely right John -- _you_ should do the right thing:

1.  You should report bugs.
2.  We will fix them in the next release.
3.  If you want a previous OS release, you can backport them into that
release and respin using pungi.

That does not equate with

1.  You report a bug.
2.  We spend precious time and resources (which we don't have)
respinning a previous OS release and ignoring upstream.
3.  We fall further behind.

Doug's efforts are far better spent automating as much of the rawhide
builds as he can do ATM.

P.