[Fedora-ia64-list] F8 for ia64 now available

Doug Chapman dchapman at redhat.com
Tue Dec 18 16:14:42 UTC 2007

On Tue, 2007-12-18 at 17:47 +0800, Zhan, Yi wrote:

> > Yes, list C will certainly be the bulk of the work.  You script sounds
> > very useful for generating lists A and B.  I look forward to trying it
> > out.
>
> What's the plan about the lists this week? I think it would be nice to
> put some rough lists to the wiki first, and then modify them step by
> step.
>
> I have also created a script to generate list D by using Prarit's
> 'thetango' (Thanks Prarit, all the hard things here have been done by
> 'thetango'). It takes a packages list as an argument and the output is a
> list of packages which depend on them either directly or indirectly. So
> we can use the list A, B, C as input and generate the list D. There are
> 66 pakages failed with dependency issues given the arch excluded
> pakcages as input. Since we have moved on to the F9-cycle, I'd like to
> give it a try on rawhide before send it out.
>
> Thanks,
> Yi

I am doing a full build of the rawhide tree so we are up to date on
this.  I am devoting this full week to fedora stuff (unless someone
drags me into an unforseen RHEL issue).  Expect a list to be posted in a
day or two.  If you can send me the list from your script that would be
helpful also (more data is a good thing).

As I go through the builds I am starting to file BZs on some of the more
critical packages.  That info will be on the list as well.

- Doug